The website of the Ministry of Finance and Economy of Serbia published a working paper on incentives and support for the software industry and IT services in Serbia in four segments: start-up, outsourcing, development and export of original software products, development of centers of large multinational companies.
The support measures are:
1. Support for IT entrepreneurship and start-up projects
- Grants for start-up projects
- Support the development of business incubators for IT companies
2. Tax incentives for software companies
- Tax credits for investment in research and development
- Exemption from the obligation to pay contributions on earnings
3. Support for exporting software products and solutions
- Covering the costs of entering foreign markets
- Support in the form of information about foreign markets
- Support and promote the export of local software products and solutions.
4. Improvement of the legal framework
5. Improving education
6. Promotional Campaign